Tuesday 3 January 2012

Feeling the love for fashion. And sharing it.

As a very much fresh person adorning the hijab with an unhealthy obsession in fashion ideas, I must confess that I am constantly googling over the internet on the latest styles that I find fit to adapt with my new image. Call me a vain pot if you wish, but I am just a girl who finds it necessary to put some efforts in trying to look at the very least decent and easy on the eyes wherever I go.
And then I came across this really interesting fashion blog with contents dedicated to chic & timeless fashion ideas for the hijabis – www.welovehijab.com. I absolutely love the fashion posts – it’s brimmed with sophisticated fashion statements, all beautiful and yet maintained the required modesty.
Some of you may have already come acrossed this blog and may have seen all the beautiful pictures in it; but I find it a shame if I don't share a little bit of what I have seen, so here you go:
Note: All photos credits to www.welovehijab.com

Pick and choose which style suits you best! :)


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yong ! adk ada jumpa kdai yang jual baju vintage n murah gila . adk ada beli satu ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.